We at AIE are Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of Electronic Extensometers, Extensometer. Our setup is situated in Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India and majorly we serve customers from African and Gulf countries.
AlE Offers Auto Instruments & Engineers make Electronic Extensometer AIE-EE2 to measure material extension with a Resolution of 1- Micron. Strain Gauge type Extensometer is to be used up to Elastic Limit to Determine Important Parameters Like 0.1 %, 0.2% Proof Stress & Young's Modulus, proof stress from 0.1 % to 1 % Selectable.
Serial port (RS-232) communication is available with Windows based operating software
- Wide range of data entry for easy test setup
- Unit interchangeability for input and results as per standard.
- Extensive graphics, curve / tracing
- Results printing formats
- Output parameters include U. T. S. young's modulus, % elongation, yield stress, proof stress selectable from O. 1 % to 1 % (when extensometer is used)
- Online graph facility
- Time graph also available.
- Batch testing facility.
- Prodf stress lines can be seen on monitor.
- Reductions in area.
AIE - EE2 :
- Gauge length 25 mm to 50 mm
- Maximum extension 2 mm
- Resolution 1 micron
- Specimen dia 0.5 to 30mm
- Specimen thickness up to 30 mm
- Specimen width up to 30 mm
AIE - EE10 & AIE - EE20 :
- Gauge length 50 mm to 100 mm
- Maximum extension 10 mm to 20 mm